i got a 15.5 at 94mph on the g-tech when my car was an auto at 6psi.00 civic ex,shift the auto,actually i was faster with the auto than a 5spd.i spin way to much.
------------------
Printable View
i got a 15.5 at 94mph on the g-tech when my car was an auto at 6psi.00 civic ex,shift the auto,actually i was faster with the auto than a 5spd.i spin way to much.
------------------
I've only been to the track once, but my best time was 15.5 at like 90 MPH on my automatic LS. Stick with it Tom. I know how it feels to be dissapointed with time slips.
------------------
thx. u guys always come through when I need help.
What kinda tires did ya'll run?
------------------
Houston, TX
1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
www.geocities.com/tom_civic99
15in. lensos with 195/50/15 nitto 450's
------------------
around 80-81. i remember when i ran 16.3 i got an 82. also i got way better reaction times this time. i was making .6 and even got one .56 somethign r/t hehe.
------------------
Houston, TX
1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
www.geocities.com/tom_civic99
I ran consistent 15.30's with my automatic SOHC Del Sol on 18" Pirelli's...
It was a bracket racer's dream.
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph
15.8's on bald XGT V4's mounted on 15" Rota Circuit 8's. All runs have been done with my KYB AGX's on their stiffest settings. Perhaps I should just set the rears at their stiffest setting and the fronts on the softest setting?
------------------
Fred G.
'97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph :)
hmm, try it. i'm not sure since i don't have adj shox.
------------------
Houston, TX
1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
www.geocities.com/tom_civic99
Fred,
Do BALD street tires stick better or worse than ones with full tread depth ???
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph
They seem to...or maybe I've just learned how to drag race better. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif On the street when I corner they don't grip at all! At the strip, I don't get much wheelspin and all of my 60' times are 2.2 to 2.3. I've got some Kumho's on the way...we'll see how well they grip.
------------------
Fred G.
'97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph :)